What will you get when you buy Table Palm online:
Description for Table palm, Umbrella Palm
The botanical name of Table palm is Livistona rotundifolia. It has bold rounded evergreen leaves, medium-sized, single-trunked fan-palm. Young palm has relatively shallow-lobed leaves. Older palm has more deeply divided leaves with long lance-shaped segments that radiate like the spokes of an umbrella.
Livistona rotundifolia – Footstool Palm Care & Info Guide
Table palm just like other palms such as Areca Palm, Sago Palm and Parlor Palm can grow into the pot when young stage. Use potting mix as the soil, vermicompost, and coco peat. Keep the plant in partial shade in the growing season.
Caring for Table palm, Chineseman Palm
- Grows best in the partial shade when young and full sun when mature.
- Watering should be done early in the morning if the soil feels dry to touch.
- Avoid waterlogging conditions.
- Apply organic fertilizer in early monsoon and spring season.
- Remove any brown leaves to encourage healthy growth. The thorns on the spine are sharp, so take care when handling or wear gloves.
Typical uses of Table palm
Special features: Attractive leaf shape
Ornamental use: This plant is used for the ornamental purpose.